In these tough economic times experts agree that the best way to achieve financial stability is to generate multiple streams of income. This allows us to stay in business even if one stream runs into trouble.
Many of us try to get by with only one income stream, or maybe two, and get into trouble when that income stream disappears.
I know, I’ve been there.
We are consultants for Off-The-Shelf Websites and this allows us to offer you this opportunity to supplement your income or even create your own business, either full-time or part-time.
To sell Off-The-Shelf Websites for a share of the set-up and monthly fees.
The set-up fees offer immediate income while the monthly fees generate a residual income that grows as your client base grows.
Set-up fee: R1000 – Your share R300
Monthly fee: R69 (plus VAT) –Your share R29.50 per month*
Set-up fee: R3500 – Your share R1100
Monthly fee: R165 (plus VAT) –Your share R75 per month*
* The monthly commissions only accrue once three clients have been signed up AND continues as long as at least one client signs up every month.
Phoenix Business Solutions (that’s us) will develop the website once the client has signed up.
Unless of course, you want to do the website development yourself. Then the full set-up fee is yours.
Of course this doesn’t come free, there is a cost involved but it isn’t too onerous.
Joining fee: R3500
Monthly license fee: R165 (plus VAT)
What do you get?
Apart from the money of course.
By joining you get
- Your own unique Consultant Code
- Access to your own admin panel for managing your clients and various other reports
- Your own unique link to the Website Warehouse that allows your referrals to sign up online and they are automatically linked to your Consultant Code
- Online and email training material
- Support from Phoenix Business Solutions as well as Kwikweb
- The opportunity to expand your business by signing up consultants under you (Phoenix Business Solutions earn nothing from them unless you still want us to do the websites). You get their joining fee and R100 of their monthly fee